A roundup of resources from around the Web
- Reflect: Planning for the Holidays worksheet by Good Grief This easy-to-use worksheet will help you and your loved ones reflect on traditions and create healing ways forward together as you move through grief.
- Make a Plan: 5 Tips for Surviving Thanksgiving this Year from Thrive Therapy A practical game plan in planning ahead so that you can go into the holiday season feeling empowered and well resourced.
- Listen: Boundaries with Parents from the Trauma Healing Podcast This half hour conversation between a Certified Trauma Recovery Coach and a Somatic Therapist, is a primer on how to set boundaries and create new ways of being in relationship with our parents.
- Talk to your Teen: Boundaries for you and your Teen by Adolescent Counseling Services: Practical tips and thoughtful questions for parents and caregivers of teenagers.
- Meditate: Five Minute Meditation for Anxiety with Anisa Benitez: This 5 minute guided meditation is short enough to be done when you feel your anxiety creeping up this holiday season.
- Get Real: Not feeling Grateful? It’s OK, nothing is wrong with You by Robyn Gray A therapist’s take on questions to ask yourself when gratitude feels out of reach.
- Make a Call: Need support as we move into the holiday season? Want help finding resources that work for you? Dial 844-YOU-OKAY? to reach our free, confidential support line for Hillsborough County.